Tuesday, June 02, 2009

what I saw in 'Outlook' today

About 9 months ago I entered this "event" into Outlook, which syncs with my phone. So, as I looked at my phone this morning, I saw a notice that "Baby Danjo due" tomorrow. Woo-woo!!! If only he'll obey my 9 month old command!
I've found that the waiting is not difficult for me (he'll come when he's ready), but it is in watching Joanna deal with these hard days of pregnancy. So, I'm anxious for her and ready for him to come so that she is relieved.
Don't get me wrong- I can't wait to hold him and pray over him in person.

3 comments:

Jake said...

Facebook was running really slow for me all weekend, and it was chiefly frustrating because I kept wanting to look at you guys' pages and see if anything had happened.

Sam was... hmm, that's not very encouraging... Sam was a little late. So we know the frustration of the waiting game. I recommend planning one special thing a day until he comes, and we'll pray that it's soon!

Dan Underwood said...

Thanks Jake. I like the idea of one special thing a day. We went and saw a movie today after our doctor's appointment. (By the way, she said he'll probably come the next couple of days. I need to think of something to do tomorrow!

Becca Barnes said...

I don't mean to rush the little guy but the Barnes' roll out next Weds. and we would love to see his little face in person before we leave. Just saying...

ESPN MLB Scoreboard